Image: Art of Miro Photography, 2017
Summer School Teaching
Neil Cockburn will be a guest instructor at the St. Andrews Organ Week, July 29 - August 5, 2017.
Hehas been a guest instructor at the following summer schools:
- Oundle International Organ Festival and Summer School (UK): Instructor (2004, 2015)
- RCO St. Giles Summer Course for Organists (London, UK): Instructor (2011, 2012, 2013)
- RCO The Organ Scholar Experience (TOSE) course (Oxford, UK): Instructor (2013)
- Guild of Church Musicians (Oxford, UK): Instructor (1999)
- Royal School of Church Music Summer Course (London UK): Instructor (1997, 1998, 1999)
He was one of the accompanying mentors on the 2015 Oundle for Organists Abroad study trip to Paris, France.
He was an instructor of the Mount Royal International Summer School from 2001 to 2009, inclusive.
He has also taught at the following introductory organ courses:
- Pipe Organ Encounter (Calgary, Alberta): Instructor (2001, 2002, 2003)
- Pipe Organ Encounter (Rochester, NY): Instructor (2002)
- "Pulling Out The Stops," Oundle for Organists (Oundle, UK): Instructor (2000)